A Course in Emotional Release
3 Evenings of women tapping into their inner shadow, the unseen, and releasing. Explore what’s standing in the way of your light and love.
Release. Emotion. Stillness. Centered. Womb. Core. Express. Truth. Raw. Transform.
Women are wild, passionate, stormy beings. But most of us have been brought up to not express ourselves fully, silencing negative emotions, especially concerning anger. We feel misunderstood, drained and stuck, when we don’t express our emotions fully. Or when we put on a mask or show hurt, when the core emotion we feel is anger. Suppressed negative emotions lock our energy up in unhealthy ways. Releasing fear, anger, sadness, bitterness, and anxiety frees locked up energy, making it available to your vitality.
Grow a toolkit to respond to your emotions and feelings, instead of storing them up.
Everything in life is feedback, and unless we acknowledge what our emotions are trying to tell us and give them a space, it’s difficult to understand the lessons we can take from our experiences. We end up carrying them around, buried inside of us, weighing us down, and colouring our world. The authentic you is buried underneath all of that destructive behaviour. Our focus will be anger and fear, but tools can also be used for other negative emotions such as grief and anxiety.
This 3- week course will take you deeper, into creating a toolkit that you can integrate into your regular life to help you embrace that part of yourself, and allow everything to hang out. In order to recognise it, and release it. So you can be you, authentically.
This course is open to join in at any moment, without having completed any of the other courses in the series. It is not necessary, though preferable, to do the courses in sequence. They have been designed to build upon each other.
During and after this this course:
• Learn meditations and practices to connect you more deeply into your inner world of emotions
• Explore what stands in the way of your inner truth, power and authenticity
• Meet your inner shadow, the dark unseen part of you, what you hide
• Practice a healthier expression and release of your emotion through bodywork, movement, rituals, sounding, interacting with others
• Learn what you do to repress and control
• Explore your authentic voice
• Use tools to acknowledge and express your inner YES and NO (boundaries)
• Experience more freedom in your body
• Feel lighter, like a heavy load has been lifted
We will use techniques from feminine arts, tao tantric practices, intuitive healing, embodiment, energy work, sounding, emotional & body release, NLP, breath work and stillness.